In a facility the company had outgrown, Distribution Design identified several practices to improve throughput and reduce operational complexity. In other projects for the same client, Distribution Design assisted the company in 1. determining the long term strategy for distribution; 2. screening potential new hires from Director-level to front line supervisors in order to implement an entirely new management structure; and 3. a thorough evaluation of an available manufacturing building as a potential new distribution center.
- Warehouse Operational Audit / Operational Assessment
- Warehouse Operational Design
- Facility Longevity Analysis
- Second Opinions
- Warehouse Systems Analysis and Functional Design
- Material Storage and Handling Systems