No plan for improvement is complete without a good understanding of how it will be implemented. All projects require careful planning, and many projects require the coordination and integration of many vendors. It is not the place for beginners! This is especially true when you have decided to retrofit an existing operation, and you must still ship customer orders every day. Detailed planning of tasks and contingencies helps ensure success!
- Planning initial timeline for implementation
- Proven vendor selection methodology
- Assistance with contract negotiation
- Independent advice for multiple vendor project
- Resource for project management
- Owner’s Agent advisor
- Steering Committee participation