What’s it like to work with Distribution Design, a leading provider of logistics, distribution, and warehousing consulting services?
Here is a list of descriptive phrases about Distribution Design and our approach to consulting assignments:
- Very experienced, independent firm.
- Low cost / high impact methodologies.
- Large firm expertise, without the large firm cost.
- No junior trainees. NEVER!
- Focused on Return on Investment for both your consulting and capital dollars.
- Techniques for quick “rough order of magnitude” design and costing.
- Fixed price basis for most assignments limits exposure.
- Experienced with both systems and material handling technology, including those with a high degree of complexity.
- Extensive knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems and the WMS marketplace.
- Independent of any systems company and material handling equipment company. Accepts no referral fees.
- Client satisfaction is most important.
What are the Expected Results?
The focus of Distribution Design’s work is to create value for our client. Each project is different, but the operational results expected from a Distribution Design assignment are typically to improve:
- Order cycle time
- Order Accuracy
- Inventory Accuracy
- Information systems
- Material Flow
- Cost performance metrics (distribution cost per unit, etc.)